Teren is a folk metal band from Kropyvnytskyi, Ukraine, which finally took off with their first official video “Ranok”.
The band consists of former members of the famous band Kult, but has a completely different approach to creating music. The songs have always been based on Ukrainian folk tunes and heavy riffs. Even before it became mainstream.
Before the first official release in June 2020, Teren tried a lot of vocalists and possible band names to finally combine all the components into a decent version.
• Guitar – Serhiy Panchenko: Able to masterfully pronounce a terrifying phrase: “I got an idea”. Organizational processes are on his conscience too.
• Keys – Anna Apolyarova-Galchenko: The voice of conscience and common sense. The main melody maker.
• Drums – Roman Bilobrov: It is his playing that outshouts that same voice of conscience and reason.
• Bass guitar – Denis Rudenko: In addition to playing the bass, roars into the microphone.
• Another guitar – Vitaliy Vyshtykailo: Picks at solos better than any woman can pick at her husband.
• Alyona Eremina – vocals: Can do an octave higher, and an octave lower. And almost doesn’t panic